CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter... a day late =)

Here are a few pics of the chillins on Sunday morning before Church. Ethan got his first suit and Ella had a new dress which she just LOVES dressing up so she was very happy girl!! ha ha! And my kids crack me up because either we get awesome pics the first snap or two or you might as well forget it. Eyes closed, not looking at the camera, fake forced grins! ha ha! The above pic I love... but eyes closed!
And this is holding the grin too long! ha ha!

So I thought I might as well do some individuals! Awww my sweet Ellie!!

And of course.... a nice pose from her! =)

I had to go flash off with Ethan since below is what you get with the flash on! ha ha! He did sure look handsome in his big boy suit though!!!

LOL!!!!

So anyways, hope you all have a WONDERFUL Easter! We got to go eat at our friends house! It was so nice. Great food and Great Company. We just sat around laughing and eating! It was a blast! Just a wonderful day thinking about all the Lord has done for us and is doing for us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment