
Okay so me along with fourteen other friends have entered into this weight loss Challenge. It is a six week challenge and we all put in a little $$ to be a part of it and whoever wins at the end of 6
wks gets all the LOOT! ha ha! Oh and we are having weekly prizes too for whoever loses the most that week.
Soooo what does this all mean to me... EXERCISE! and Oh my word! ha ha! I am doing just that. I told Jason I wanted to try this out a couple of weeks ago and he brought it home for me.
Jillians 30 day Shred! Well I was super
intimidated to try it but I got out my new sneakers put them on and trembled in front of the
tv and
dvd player! ha ha! It was everything I thought it would be! ha ha! But she does say this thing in there that you will be very surprised at what a difference day one to like day 5, 6, 7 will be! And she is
soooo right! The body is a pretty amazing thing .. how fast it adapts and gets stronger! So for the next six weeks it is exercise, exercise, exercise!! =)

And thought this was super funny!! ha ha!
Soooo true!
No comments:
Post a Comment