
Ella called me in the living room today.... and this is what I saw! I HAD to take a picture of it. Sooo funny how kids see stuff and want to do the exact same thing. And really for being three... I think it was pretty clever what she did! LOL.. Oh no, Im not biased! ha ha ha! She sees me working on my computer pretty much everyday.. with work and then ebaying and what not. So she took a box that had just come in the mail. She emptied it out and drew on the inside of it with a marker what looks pretty good for a three year old.. a computer keyboard. She said, "Look Mom, Im working!" ha ha! Just too cute! (and sorry excuse the bathing suit.. that is what Ella lives in in the summer.. =D)

See not too bad huh?! ha ha! That is her keyboard and she set up her "desk"
LOVE kids minds!
I noticed she strategically placed it in front of the tv, a girl after my own heart :)
ReplyDelete