So Easter this year.... WHAT A DAY! =) It was such a fun day but it was crazy busy this year! I mean crazy! We got invited over to some friends of ours for Easter Dinner which was great because I was gonna make the whole meal deal at our house. But when my friend called I was like YES!! ha ha! That means I only have to make a few things! ha ha! We really do love to hang with them too but it did make my day a tad easier! =) So then the day before Easter was filled. I mean FILLEd with shopping and doing a ton of errands. Grocery shopping and Cooking! Got up Sunday Morning and make breakfast for Jasons SS class. Got everyone ready and off to church. Had SS nursery, Then had 3yr Old Jr Church, Then off to our Friends for Dinner and then Jason had to fly out for a couple of days that afternoon. Rushed him to the airport, Rushed home and worked for the afternoon! INSANE day but lots of fun to be at church and with our friends and family! It was a really packed fun day! And of course the food was GREAT!!
This was the Table Setting at our Friends house. Thought it was soooo cute and springy =)! Loved it!!
Thought this was such a CUTE idea. One each place setting there was a PB easter egg and a peep! Soo cute!
Then I forgot to get pics with the kids all dressed up but here are some from after church. My Miss Ella Bella... Got this dress at Old Navy! They had great deals on Sat. Then she had these blue butterfly sandals that were the light blue of the dress. Sooo cute! Then I found her a cut short white sweater to go with this at Penneys for 10 bucks. Was THRILLED because it was 34.99 regularly! Crazy!




Your kids are absolutely adorable! Ethan reminds me of my Ben. Sweet. I like that. None of the other ones turned out that way....*scratching my head* Hahahaha! And Ella's curls! She's so cute! Awww!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a great day!!
ReplyDelete