CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just Because!

My husband has taught me alot! When we first got married I thought Vday and Bday and All that was great to get cards and flowers and stuff. Dont get me wrong anytime is great to that stuff and esp those days. But he always said how much more it meant when it was just because and out of the blue. And well I totally agree now! I had to stay home with Ethan on Sunday because he was still not feeling great. So after church he walked in the door with our lunch and these for me. I honestly started crying! It was just such a sweet nice surprise! I was like what are these for and he said because its Jan 31st! Ha ha! That is his way of saying .. Just because! It was just another way he has made me feel loved and special! It just was a really nice treat! And really I dont have a favorite flower. I just LOVE them all!! And what pretty pretty colors to cheer a winter day!

1 comment: